Spending a week to complete an important assignment requires at least an hour to scrutinize it. Don’t you think that?
We often forget revising our work. Well this isn’t only true for exam answers but also for homework assignments. Running out of time? No issues. Check for the following key issues which won’t take long:
– Quickly examine the format. Make sure there is a proper heading for every section and most importantly Page Numbers (remove that page number from the cover page!)
– Word does the magic with grammar and spellings!
– Look for a thesis statement. Find topic sentences for each paragraph. Ensure flow in your text.
– Re-read your abstract and conclusion; most important yet mainly ignored sections of any paper.
– Check for the proper referencing style
Bingo! Your paper is ready to be submitted.